1. purrs of contentment when held in one's arms
2. food dishes licked clean
3. bright little eyes watching the BarnYarn toy about to be tossed
4. body curled tight against my leg
Oh the frustration of having cats. Let me count the ways:
1. waking schedules that precede dawn
2. fussiness with food flavours
3. desire to be outside when inside is the rule
4. limbs flailing at nail clipping time
And yet, our 4-legged ones make me laugh and make me love.
So it goes with cats. As with humans.
Life in all its richness.